Environmental, Social & Policy
Scow Miner has a responsibility to demonstrate our commitment to preserving our natural environment in which we live. We have a track record of success and are proud of our commitment to environmental initiatives and sustainability.
United Nations Global Compact
Scow Miner supports the ten principles of the United Nations Global Compact on human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption.
Human Rights and Labour
- We do not support child Labour
- We do not support forced labour
- We ensure all employees of the company and associated workers have access to a safe environment free from:
- Danger causing injury
- Discrimination on the grounds of race, gender, religion, orientation and discrimination that causes distress
- We support effective recognition, encourage development and the right to collective bargaining
- We adopt a pragmatic approach on the responsible management of the resources and aims at constantly reducing impact to the environment
- We promote, encourage and resource initiatives that have a positive environmental impact
- We prioritises and invest in the development of environmentally friendly technologies
- We do not participate in bribery and actively works to abolish all forms in our dealings
- We have a code of conduct and an anti-corruption policy that carries with it significant penalties if breached